Query about the examination periods of the 2021-2022 academic year

Antworten
ltd

Bearbeitet Query about the examination periods of the 2021-2022 academic year

Beitrag von ltd »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am posting this topic to ask for more information about the winter semester and the summer semester's exam periods. I do not find the planed dates of these two periods on the university website. I will also be appreciated if you could let me know whether they two are going to be hold on campus or online.

Best wishes,
Tangdi Luan
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Query about the examination periods of the 2021-2022 academic year

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Tangdi Luan,

There is no general "examination period" at Universität Hamburg.

When your exams take place depends on the specific degree program and the particular exam. In general, information about the exams is announced in the first session of the respective course or earlier in the description of the course in the course catalogue. The course catalog for the winter semester 2021/22 is not yet available, but should be published soon.

The form of the exams ("online" or "face-to-face") in the winter semester 2021/22 varies depending on the degree program and the exam. As already mentioned, this information is usually given in the first session of the course. If this is not the case, you have to contact the lecturer concerned or the academic office of the respective department for further information.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten