Semester Fee Payment

Antworten
ambika95

Bearbeitet Semester Fee Payment

Beitrag von ambika95 »

Dear Campus Centre,

My name: Ambika Malik
My matriculation number: 7490457

I wanted to inform you that I paid my semester fee for the MSc in Politics, Economics and Philosophy on the 15th of August via ICICI Bank and the transfer was confirmed by my bank on the 17th of August. However, I have still not received an acknowledgement of the transfer from the University or any enrolment certificate and semester documents.

It would be helpful if you could let me know whether or not my payment was received.

Best regards,
Ambika
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Semester Fee Payment

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Ambika,

will you be staying abroad for the winter semester 2021/22 and studying from there or travelling to Germany to study? If the latter applies, you must submit proof of health insurance after entering Germany - only then are your enrolment documents complete and you will receive your semester certificate. You will only receive semester documents, if you have a German address. If you are studying from abroad, you will only receive the semester certificate if, instead of submitting proof of health insurance, you submit a formal confirmation via www.uni-hamburg.de/nachreichen stating that you are studying from a distance for the winter semester 2021/22.

We have received your payment of the semester contribution.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
ambika95

Beitrag von ambika95 »

Dear Sandra,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have now submitted the proof of health insurance via the additional enrolment document form. I was under the impression that provisional semester documents will be made available once all the documentation is complete. I need this at the earliest in order to confirm my place in the residential complex.

Kindly let me know if this is not the case or if there is something else which I need to do in order to get the enrolment certificate.

Thank you

Best regards,
Ambika
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Ambika,

please excuse my late feedback. I see that you have received the required semester certificate in the meantime.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten