Preliminary Course Plan for Exchange Students

Antworten
Dormilona_

Bearbeitet Preliminary Course Plan for Exchange Students

Beitrag von Dormilona_ »

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

Winter semester 2019-2020 I am going to be an exchange student in Hamburg University. According to my interests, I have chosen the study programme "European and European Legal Studies". At the moment I have to make Preliminary Course Plan for my exchange semester, but in the general Course Catalogue of the University I barely can find any courses which could be related to this study programme. Where else can I find the courses list from this study programme with detailed credit points description? I have already contacted Europa-Kolleg Hamburg but unfortunately never received any answer to my question.

I would appreciate it if you could help me to clarify this situation, as I would like to take courses directly from "European and European Legal studies" programme.

Thank you!
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Preliminary Course Plan for Exchange Students

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Dormilona,

The Europa-Kolleg Hamburg is the right place to turn to for an answer to your question, since they are responsible for the curriculum and the courses offered in the program "European and European Legal Studies". We cannot really help you regarding your question. But maybe this page can help you a little: https://europa-kolleg-hamburg.de/en/mas ... y-content/ Though it does not list concrete courses for the winter semester 2019-2020, it offers an overview of the modules which are part of the program and also lists the credit points earned by studying the various modules.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten