Problem in Paying Semester Contribution

Antworten
LKMei

Bearbeitet Problem in Paying Semester Contribution

Beitrag von LKMei »

Dear Sir/Madam,

Due to some problems I have with my bank, I have not been able to pay the Winter semester 20/21 contribution yet. My bank told me that the problem will be solved by this week (by 09.10.2020) and then I can pay the semester contribution. I would like to ask after I had paid my semester contribution until I received my public transport pass (which will arrive around 2 to 3 weeks later at the end of October), can I get reimbursement for all the weekly tickets I have bought?

Thank you very much for your kind help and information.

KM
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Problem in Paying Semester Contribution

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear LKMei,

If your semester contribution for the winter semester 2020/21 was not transferred to us in time, you are not eligible for reimbursement of the transportation costs (see https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ml#4252720).

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
LKMei

Beitrag von LKMei »

Dear Thomas Walter,

Thank you very much for your information.
However, I have transferred multiple times in September (and three times in the first week of October). My bank made a mistake with this transfer and because of this, my account is blocked for 4 weeks. This is why I cannot transfer the winter semester 2020/21 in time. For this reason, am I still not eligible for reimbursement? The information on the website you provided said that I may still be reimbursed. Please help to advice on this matter.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes,
LKMei

Dear LKMei,

A reimbursement is possible if we are not able to provide you with a semester ticket in time due to our procedures. For example, if the processing of your documents or your payment of the semester contribution is delayed.

As I understood your description of your situation, this was not the case.

Unfortunately, we cannot compensate for the problems you have had with your bank transfer, which are causing the current delay in the delivery of the semester documents. We can only send the semester documents once we have registered the transfer of the semester contribution.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
LKMei

Beitrag von LKMei »

Dear Thomas Walter,

Thank you very much for the information. I have finally successfully paid on 07.10.2020. May I know roughly how long will it take for the semester transport pass to reach me?

Also, I noticed that my semester contribution was paid twice for winter semester 2020/21. May I know how I can get the refund for the contribution that was accidentally paid for the second time?

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Best wishes,
LKMei

Dear LKMei,

Please contact us via the Campus-Center contact form so we can check your account and see what payments have been registered with us. Thank you. My colleagues will then inform you about the next steps.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten