Withdrawing

Antworten
tentamon

Bearbeitet Withdrawing

Beitrag von tentamon »

Hi,

I'm currently doing my bachelor UHH. I've recently been accepted elsewhere so I've decided to withdraw from UHH, instead of finishing my study.
Would it be necessary to submit the withdrawal form, or would it be enough to not register for the next semester?
Also when exmatriculated, would I get a transcript for the semesters I've taken or do I have to apply for it seperately? And how would I receive it?

Best regards.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Withdrawing

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear tentamon,

You should officially de-register via your student account, as you may need a de-registration certificate for your new university. https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ation.html

You can apply for the ToR at the academic study office of your bachelor's program.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
tentamon

Beitrag von tentamon »

I've went through the website and found the form on STine.
I'm a bit confused about the withdrawal date.
If I choose 'at the end of the semester', does it mean end of August of 10th of July(end of lecture period)?

Also if I apply for the transcript now would I receive a transcript that includes grades from this semester, or should I apply for it after the grades are made available?
Campus-Center - BK

Dear tentamon,

"The end of semester" mean September 30 but you can do this anytime throughout the semester. The certificate will be available after three working days in your account.

In order to avoid any disadvantages (about the time of withdrawing), please clarify the following points at the responsible offices before applying for withdrawal, too: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ation.html

If you apply for the transcript now you would receive a transcript that includes grades which are entered till now. If you need the ToR with all grades from the whole semester, you should wait and apply for it later on. Please contact the academic office of your program.

Best regards,
BK
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
tentamon

Beitrag von tentamon »

Hello,

I've filled in the withdrawal application form at the end of July with the Exmatrikulationsdatum set as 31.08.2021
Is there anyway to change the Exmatrikulationsdatum? I was preparing documents for my departure, and It seems that I would need the de-enrollment certificate faster than I expected.

Best regards.
Campus-Center - BK

Dear tentamon,

The certificate of your de-enrollment will be issued within three working days. Please have a look into your account. Even if you have applied for de-registration, you still have access to your account for some time.

Best regards,
BK
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten