Certificate of Enrollment

Antworten
izsuhail

Bearbeitet Certificate of Enrollment

Beitrag von izsuhail »

To whom it may concern,

Due to the coronavirus pandemic and related travel restrictions I have been studying remotely (outside of Germany) for the past two semesters (since 1 November 2020). I was notified that I had successfully enrolled for both semesters but that I would receive my Semesterbescheinigung for the Summer semester once I arrived in Germany (I already received my certificate for the Winter Semester in Stine). I wanted to ask if it would be possible to upload this document onto Stine as I am required to share it with Studierendenwerk as soon as possible.

Thank you for your assistance.
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Certificate of Enrollment

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear izsuhail,

Have you come to Germany now or are you still abroad? If you have entered Germany, you have to provide us with a proof of health insurance in order for us to change your address on our system and to send you semester documents. The online semester certificate is in your STiNE account now.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
izsuhail

Beitrag von izsuhail »

Dear Birte Schelling,

Thank you for your message and for uploading the online semester certificate. I have arrived in Germany and can provide my proof of health insurance now. Should I be going to the University to provide a printed copy of my proof of health insurance or would it be possible to send this via email / contact form (Kontaktformular)?

Best regards,
Izman
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Izman,

Please send a digital copy via https://www.uni-hamburg.de/studium If you send us your postal address in Germany with that, we can change your address on our sytem as well, so that you will get your semester documents (student ID card and public transport ticket).

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten