Regarding Waiving of HVV transportaion cost from semester contribution for not staying in Hamburg

Antworten
Anirbanbhk

Bearbeitet Regarding Waiving of HVV transportaion cost from semester contribution for not staying in Hamburg

Beitrag von Anirbanbhk »

Hello,
I am a 5th semester masters student in Intelligent Adaptive Systems course at the Informatics department of the university. I am currently moving to Wuppertal in NRW state for my masters thesis from february. Since I wont be staying in Hamburg for the next 6 months and I also have to purchase transport ticket in Wuppertal. Can my transport cost for Hamburg be waived off from my semester contribution?
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Regarding Waiving of HVV transportaion cost from semester contribution for not staying in Hamburg

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Anirbanbhk,

In case you have no use for the semester ticket in summer semester 22, you can apply to be reimbursed for the transport pass costs. The application for a semester ticket reimbursement will be processed by Studierendenwerk Hamburg (student services). Please visit their website at https://www.studierendenwerk-hamburg.de ... erstattung for further information.

Please note that the application, the original ticket and the proof has to be submitted there at the latest on March 31.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten