Student visa application

Antworten
yanisa.onchaiya

Bearbeitet Student visa application

Beitrag von yanisa.onchaiya »

I am writing to ask for your kind advice on my student visa application. I went to apply for the student visa at the German Embassy in Bangkok and I have already purchased the flight ticket to Hamburg at the end of this month to participate the welcome week and the orientation at UHH.

However, the embassy staff mentioned that the processing time for my student visa application might take long and the confirmation from Ausländerbehörden to issue my student visa might arrive later than my original travel date. She advised me to contact the university to consult with Ausländerbehörden if it would be possible for them to approve my student visa application and inform German Embassy in Bangkok at the earliest as they will have to contact UHH for my enrollment confirmation, to ensure that the visa will be issued before my original travel date, so that I could travel to Hamburg as planned and wouldn't have to purchase a new flight ticket.

I also contacted DAAD Thailand and the staff advised the same to seek for your kind support and further advice.

Please kindly advise which department I should contact on this issue.

Sincerely,
Yanisa
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Student visa application

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Yanisa,

You already sent us that request over our contact form for visa issues. I forwarded that mnessage to my colleague dealing with visa issues. You wil receive an answer from there.

Please refrain from sending requests over multiple channels, even if the request is an urgent one. Since our contact channels are processed by the same team, you will only slow down the answer process by sending a request over multiple channels.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
yanisa.onchaiya

Re: Student visa application

Beitrag von yanisa.onchaiya »

Dear Birte,

Thank you for the clarification.

Best regards,
Yanisa