International Student application

Antworten
felipe

Bearbeitet International Student application

Beitrag von felipe »

Hi, my name is Felipe, I am from Brazil. I am graduated in Meteorology (Diploma). I would like to make my Master degree in the Universitat of Hamburg. I would like to know how to apply to the program and also if my Meteoroly Diploma in Brazil is enough for the application? My German leanguage skills at the moment are very basic, which are the possibilities in this case?

Thank you very much!
Felipe Sampaio
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: International Student application

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Felipe Sampaio,

First of all, it is important to know that at Universität Hamburg each faculty is responsible for its own master's degrees. Therefore, the requirements vary and it is not possible to give a general answer to your question. For more information on the application procedure and specific requirements, please see "Applying" in the detailed description of each program in our list of degree programs.

A list of all master's programs can be found on our website.

Degree programs marked as "GER/ENG" are bilingual German/English-language programs. It means, they include courses held in English and in German. For this reason, all applicants must submit proof of proficiency in both languages. Only "ENG" programs are taught in English exclusively. If you intend to apply for one of the master's programs taught fully in English, you are not obligated to demonstrate sufficient German language skills.
Further information on the specifics of German language skills required for degree program taught in German ("GER") or bilingual degree programs ("GER/ENG") can be found on our website: www.uni-hamburg.de/german-language.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten