Semester Ticket Transport Pass

Antworten
ChrisRBA

Bearbeitet Semester Ticket Transport Pass

Beitrag von ChrisRBA »

Hi,

I have previously been unable to arrive in Germany because of the pandemic situation, but I am now hoping to arrive on Sunday. Therefore, I have not received my semester ticket as I did not have an address in Germany yet. Is it enough for me to use the contact form for the campus centre (https://www.uni-hamburg.de/campuscenter ... enter.html) in order to supply them with an address for the tickets to be sent? Or is there anything else I need to do?

I was also wondering, is it possible for me to use public transport for free while I wait to receive my ticket? Is there a provisional online pass I can show? Or is it necessary for me to pay for trains until I receive the semester ticket in the post?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Christopher
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Semester Ticket Transport Pass

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Christopher,

Yes, using the contact form will suffice. Unfortunately there is no provisional pass or another way to get the pass earlier. Under normal circumstances we offer the possibility to collect the documents after arrival in Hamburg, but since Campus-Center is closed to the public due to the pandemic conditions, we cannot offer this right now. I am sorry.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten