Documents Regarding Visa Stamping

Antworten
adew

Bearbeitet Documents Regarding Visa Stamping

Beitrag von adew »

Dear Sir/Madaam

My visa application has been approved by the German Consulate in India. For the visa stamping I require an additional document which needs to be provided by the university.

I am unable to be in Hamburg at the semester start (Due to the wait times for the visa in my country). Hence I need to provide an extension letter issued by the university stating that I am enrolled at the university and that I will be attending the program at a later date. Is the semester certificate enough to show this, or do I need the extension letter?

I am planning on coming to Hamburg on the 31st of October. I have attached a screenshot of the part of the email I have received from the consulate that pertains to this issue. I have sent this issue via the contact form to the campus center, but haven't heard back from them in a week.

Best Wishes,

Abhishek Dewaji
Dateianhänge
visa.PNG
visa.PNG (12.22 KiB) 170 mal betrachtet
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Documents Regarding Visa Stamping

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Abhishek Dewaji,

We received your inquiry via the contact form and forwarded it to the team responsible for visa issues. As we receive a lot of inquiries regarding visa issues at the moment the answer might take a while, but you will receive an answer.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
dancardoz

Re: Documents Regarding Visa Stamping

Beitrag von dancardoz »

Dear Abhishek Dewaji,

I have a similar requirement for Summer 2022, my visa has not yet arrived, I have a student ID , which document did you submit to the German Embassy? Did you get a letter from UUH for starting classes on 30th Oct 2021 ?

Thanks
dan.cardoz@studium.uni-hamburg.de
Antworten