Recognition of certificates

Antworten
oli_chy@123

Bearbeitet Recognition of certificates

Beitrag von oli_chy@123 »

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a prospective international student looking for information regarding the Masters in International Business and Sustainability. I am deeply interested in the program. However, I have missed the deadline in the online application portal to recognize my certificates. Now, as the application period opened, I have been looking for a Vorprüfungsdokumentation (VPD) in Uni-assit web portal. But, there is no criteria to find Universitat Hamburg so that I can get a VPD. The Uni-assist website states that the documents are simply to be uploaded for Universitat Hamburg. Now, I would like to know if it would be appropriate to just upload the documents and then apply for the Masters in International Business and Sustainability program.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Recognition of certificates

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear oli_chy@123,

Applicants with a first university degree from outside of Germany need to have their foreign education certificates recognized in order to apply to MIBAS at Uni Hamburg. An application without recognition will not be successful. The recognition procedure has taken place at Uni Hamburg directly till February 14. Uni Hamburg does not cooperate with uni-assist anymore but accepts older recognition documents from uni-assist or from other German authorities.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
oli_chy@123

Dear Sir/Maam,
There seems no other way for me to recognize my certificates in my country Bangladesh. Could you provide me some information as to where will I be able to get recognition. I have checked your website, but there are no German higher education authorities in my country. Would it work if I get attestation from the German embassy.
Campus-Center - BK

Dear oli_chy@123,

Next to the recognition procedure you will need the average grade of your bachelor's degree converted into the German grade system. You better should ask if they will do this, too.

Best regards,
BK
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
oli_chy@123

Dear Sir/Madam,
Would it be okay if I get VPD from Uni-assist conducted for another university? As VPD will be provided clarifying academic qualification equivalent to German higher education but not mentioning Universitat Hamburg. I have contacted German Embassy, but they do not perform the conversion of grades to German qualifications.
Campus-Center - BK

Dear oli_chy@123,

Uni Hamburg accepts endorsement of recognition from other German higher education institutions, too. This also applies to older preliminary review documentation (VPD) and evaluation results from uni-assist issued for other universities.

Best regards,
BK
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten