Reconigtion of certificates

Antworten
valeriarizaga

Bearbeitet Reconigtion of certificates

Beitrag von valeriarizaga »

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Ana Valeria Martinez and I am mexican. I am a prospective international student for the MA. in International Business and Sustainability. I am very interested in the program and I have all the needed documentation for the application which I started stoday. However, I have missed the deadline in the online application portal to recognize my certificates (15.02), I didn't notice this step till today. I would like to know what can I do in this situation, I really want to complete my application and I don't know how can I validate my certificates, if it can be still possible by UHH or if there is another option.

Thanks a lot for your support. Kind regards,
Ana Valeria Martinez
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Reconigtion of certificates

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Ana Valeria,

Unfortunately, it is not longer possible at Uni Hamburg to apply for recognition of foreign bachelor's degrees. Applicants for MIBAS who already have an endorsement of recognition from German authorities, including the converted grade into the German grading system, can use this for application. Uni Hamburg accepts those from other German higher education institutions, too. This also applies to older preliminary review documentation (VPD) and evaluation results from uni-assist issued for other universities.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten