About late-submission of the English test score

Antworten
HAN NINGYU

Bearbeitet About late-submission of the English test score

Beitrag von HAN NINGYU »

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have submitted my application for the Master’s Program in Economics taught in English. However, I didn't provide my English test score. I am going to submit it via the late-submission link in May. It will take 4-6 weeks to receive the paper copy of the test score. So can I provide the PDF score reports which is from my account?

Thank you in advance for your attention, and I look forward to receiving your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Han Ningyu
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: About late-submission of the English test score

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Han Ningyu,

"So can I provide the PDF score reports which is from my account?"

Yes. The digital submission of documents (e.g. a PDF files) is the only acceptable form of submission.

Please do not send paper documents to us. Paper documents will not be processed. The entire application process for the Master's program "M.Sc. Economics" and subsequent enrollment is entirely digital. Therefore, the submission of paper documents is neither necessary nor will it be accepted.

This also applies to the late-submission of the proof of English language proficiency until May 31. Thus, please use the online form for the submission as described in the application information on page 3: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... pdf#page=3.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten