Dentistry

Antworten
Jamshid10

Bearbeitet Dentistry

Beitrag von Jamshid10 »

Hello dears. My name is Jamshid and I am from Afghanistan. I’m about to graduate from Dental School here in Afghanistan. But because of the recent changes here, I unfortunately unable to continue my education here, so I would like to continue my education at university of Hamburg. I’m in 9 semester. Is there anyway for me to get into Hamburg’s University. If yes, this will be the best opportunity in my life, so please help me if you can. I have attached my results for 7 semesters.
Zuletzt geändert von Jamshid10 am Mo 16. Mai 2022, 16:18, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Dentistry

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Jamshid10,

First of all, please delete your attachment with personal data, all posts are public.

In case you want to apply for higher semester in Dentistry I regret to inform you that no free study places can be offered.

In addition the Dentistry program is taught in German language. A core requirement is German language proficiency on a high level which must be proven at time of enrollment.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Jamshid10

Re: Dentistry

Beitrag von Jamshid10 »

Thank you for your reply🙏🏻

First of all, it’s acceptable that german Language won’t be easy, but I do assure you that language will not be a problem for me because I am aware of my abilities and I know if I be in Germany, which obviously speaks German languages, it will be easier for me to learn German fast. And about the money, I was hoping that the university or institution which supports students with loan would provide me this opportunity.
Antworten