Admission in higher semester after exmatriculation

Antworten
Ashibur Akash

Bearbeitet Admission in higher semester after exmatriculation

Beitrag von Ashibur Akash »

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm really sorry that I'm writing you in English. My German is not good. But you can write me in German. I'll understand. I have a question on behalf of my brother. He is feeling uneasy to write here.
He has been admitted in a Master Program in University of Humburg in Winter 2015 and has been exmatriculated in Summer 2021. He finished 90 credits (85 credits compulsory +5 credits optional). He had problems due to illness and he had medical certificate for that. He registered for his thesis but couldn't submit his thesis properly. First time he was sick and second time he got failed. He lost all of his data at last moment and he couldn't pass. Thus he has been exmatriculated.

Can he apply for a higher semester (4th semester or third semester) in the same Master Program in University of Humburg now? He needs only one semester to finish his degree if he gets his previous credit upon new admission in a higher semester. It's very very essential for him. If you give a positive reply then he will contact you or the admission office directly. I'm waiting for your positive reply eagerly. Please inform me. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ashibur Akash.
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Admission in higher semester after exmatriculation

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Ashibur Akash,

as personal data is required to process your request concerning this individual case, please ask your brother to contact us directly via the Campus Center contact form.

As soon as he has contacted us, my colleagues will inform him of his options.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten