Application

Antworten
Earle

Bearbeitet Application

Beitrag von Earle »

Hello Hamburg,

I'm Abigail from Ghana. I'm currently applying for the DAAD Germany scholarship with your noble institution as my destination university. Apparently the deadlines for applications are on 30th of June. Please I want to inquire if I can still apply and get an offer letter for my DAAD scholarship application. Thank you.

Hope to hear from you ASAP.
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Application

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Earle,

1) "Apparently the deadlines for applications are on 30th of June."

I assume you are referring to the deadline for the scholarship application with the DAAD, because the application period for our degree programs at for the winter semester 2022/23 is June 1, 22022 to July 15 2022.

2) "if I can still apply and get an offer letter for my DAAD scholarship application."

a) If you have questions regarding the application for a scholarship, you have to get in touch with the responsible institution. I cannot give you information about their procedures.

b) If you want to apply for a degree program at Universität Hamburg you can do so until July 15, 2022.

Detailed information about the application process for international prospective students for bachelor's and state examination programs can be found here: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... hluss.html.

The official dates for the results of the application procedure of the winter semester 2022/23, i.e. the dates when the letters of admission are made available to successful applicants can be found in under "Declaration of results and end of Acceptance period" in our online application portal STiNE.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten