STINE birthplace registration issue

Antworten
bax4667

Bearbeitet STINE birthplace registration issue

Beitrag von bax4667 »

To the Campus Center,

I seem to have a small issue with the registration of my birthplace on STiNE which is preventing me from receiving my documents for the completion of my studies. My course manager, Ms Andrea Gnaida, has told me that I must contact the Campus Center directly for this issue as she cannot change this herself. The email I received from her is as follows:

"Dear Hoyeon Yoo,

unfortunately I have a little problem with the preparing of your documents. In STiNE the birthplace is named as “Seoul (Korea (Republik))” but for the correctness and the correct translation to your english documents it has to be named “Seoul (Republik Korea)”. I am not able to change it of technical reasons. It has to be initialized by yourself. Please, contact the CampusCenter to change this into STiNE, so that the documents will be generate in the right way. Here you will find the contact data for the CampusCenter: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... atung.html

If you have some questions, please feel free to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Andrea Gnaida"

I also seem unable to change this myself. My matriculation number is 7255431. If my birthplace information can be changed accordingly, that would be great. Thank you.
Dateianhänge
email_gnaida.png
email_gnaida.png (37.9 KiB) 40 mal betrachtet
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: STINE birthplace registration issue

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Hoyeon Yoo,

unfortunately, we are also unable to help you at this point. The spelling "Seoul (Korea Republik)" is preset in the system and cannot be changed by us. This means that you will have to find another option with your study office for the issuance of the certificate.

Since you are certainly not the first person from South Korea to graduate from Universität Hamburg, there must be a way to do this - ultimately, the study office would have to confirm that no other spelling of your country of birth is possible in our system, but that this means the same country as the spelling on your ID card.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten