Applying for the university

Antworten
Fabrizio Maccarone

Bearbeitet Applying for the university

Beitrag von Fabrizio Maccarone »

Hello, my name is Fabrizio. I am brazilian with an european citizenship. I have a great interest in applying for this university, so, I was finding out how to apply. I discovered that I needed to have my foreign higher education entrance eligibility reviewed, but I found out that the uni-assist is not "working" with this university anymore. So, I would like to know, how do I get my foreign higher education entrance eligibility reviewed, and wich documents do I need to do that.

Thank you! So long.
Campus-Center - Oksana Maryskevych

Re: Applying for the university

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Oksana Maryskevych »

Dear Fabrizio,

The first step is to clarify whether you need to undergo the process of recognition of the foreign educational qualifications. This is always the case if you wish to apply for one of our undergraduate degree programs and were not issued an official document from a German authority bearing a converted grade of the higher education entrance eligibility for German higher education institutions or a preliminary documentation (VPD) from the University Application Service for International Students (uni-assist).

In this case you can apply for the recognition of your foreign educational qualifications with Universität Hamburg using our online portal STiNE. It is required to set up an applicant account by clicking on the button "Create account". Once you receive your login data, please log in, click on the button "Application" and select the option "Recognition Foreign Qualifications". The next step is to enter your data, to upload the documents indicated in the form and to submit your application for the recognition of your foreign educational qualifications electronically. It will take us four to six weeks to review your documents.

If you are interested in our graduate programs, the answer to your question will differ depending on which program you want to apply for, so please specify what program(s) you are interested in.

Kind regards,
Oksana Maryskevych
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten