Ukrainian refugee

Antworten
Yurii Kucher

Bearbeitet Ukrainian refugee

Beitrag von Yurii Kucher »

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing regarding international academic offers for Ukrainian at-risk students.

I am a third-year student of a bachelor's degree in telecommunications and radio engineering in the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute. I am currently in Ukraine.

On the home page of your university's website is an article where you tell us that you organize aid measures for students that are affected by the Russian war on Ukraine. I would like to know if it is still possible to continue my study temporarily in your university on my current specialization. In connection with the situation in Ukraine, I would like to continue my studies at your university, if such a possibility exists.

I would be very grateful if you could give me any information about anything your

university offers for Ukrainian refugees such as myself.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yours faithfully,

Kucher Yuri
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Ukrainian refugee

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Kucher Yuri,

unfortunately, Universität Hamburg does not offer degree programs in telecommunications or radio engineering. If you would like to study a program in this area of specialization in Hamburg, maybe you can do this at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (https://www.haw-hamburg.de/en/no_cache/courseofferings/) or the Hamburg University of Technology (https://www.tuhh.de/tuhh/en/studying/be ... grams.html), depending on the area of specialization you are interested in. The programs offered by these universities can be found by following the respective links. Please send any inquiries about the admission requirements and the application procedure for the programs you are interested in directly to those universities.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten