Conditional Admission Offer Letter

Antworten
Satendra

Bearbeitet Conditional Admission Offer Letter

Beitrag von Satendra »

Hi there, I am Satendra from india. I have completed my Higher Secondary Education from.my home land,and i want to study my Bachelors from Germany. I have done my B1 language skills ,and for further studies which are required by a international student in order to get admission in a state uni. i.e C1 language skills and Studienkolleg i have enroll myself into a Private Institue,but the problem is that the consulate in my homeland demands a "Conditional Admission Offer Letter" from the State uni. for my Visa application. I have contacted Uni's international Authority regarding the same but they ask me to get in touch with admission team for the same, i only find this spot to share my views, so i am doing the same, please help me through or please let me.know the correct procedure to obtain the letter.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Conditional Admission Offer Letter

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Satendra,

when you apply for a degree program at Universität Hamburg, you will automatically receive an application confirmation in your applicant account in STiNE after the end of the application period. With this confirmation letter you are able to apply for a student applicant visa. Unfortunately, a so-called "conditional admission offer letter" can not be issued.

Further information about visa can be found here:
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... visum.html

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten