Help for filling up university entrance circle

Antworten
Habib Islam

Bearbeitet Help for filling up university entrance circle

Beitrag von Habib Islam »

Hi,
I've been trying to apply for days but can't complete the university entrance sections, rest of the 10 section completed perfectly. As i've completed my university entrance exam from my country ( Bangladesh) but i don't understand which option should i select for circle of university exam institution's location. i've added a picture. Please help me to fill up this section.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Md.Habibur Rahman
Dateianhänge
2.JPG
2.JPG (108.54 KiB) 360 mal betrachtet
Screenshot.JPG
Screenshot.JPG (58.91 KiB) 360 mal betrachtet
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Help for filling up university entrance circle

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Mr. Rahman,

I think the problem is caused by the browser (“Chrome”) and its settings.

First I would ask you to disable the automatic translation function (“Translate pages”) in Chrome. Automatic translation means that your browser uses the German website and translates every text in English. The result is that many texts are simply wrong or confusing, and that some functionalities of our website do not work as intended.

Please have a look at the screenshot:
STiNE_1
STiNE_1
stine_1.jpg (97.87 KiB) 348 mal betrachtet
The “Translate this page” symbol is marked with a red arrow by me (top right). Please disable the automatic translation feature of your browser.
Then you change the language of the website to English (blue arrow). The result is that the texts are shown in English, but with a regular translation, not with a computer generated translation. There are also some information simply missing in the automatic translation. This should be fixed by the changes described.

I tried to reproduce the problem myself, and after changing it to the correct setting, which I explained above, I was able to see the website as it is shown in the following screenshot.
STiNE_2
STiNE_2
stine_2.jpg (97.51 KiB) 348 mal betrachtet
Now saving should work even if nothing is selected in the field “District of higher education entrance eligibility*” (see note on the right of this field).

However, if you still cannot save this section if nothing is entered in this field, simply select the first option “Aachen, Städteregion”. This information is only used for statistical purposes.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Habib Islam

Re: Help for filling up university entrance circle

Beitrag von Habib Islam »

Yes :) Finally I've submitted my application. Thank you so much.
it was such an easy procedure but i've been so stupid. Now, i'm one step ahed of my dream.
without your help, I wouldn't able to submit my application.

Again, Thanks Walter.
Antworten