Molecular Life Science

Antworten
Hlumula

Bearbeitet Molecular Life Science

Beitrag von Hlumula »

Hello sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire about the Master's program for Molecular Life Science. I have a Bachelor's degree in Biological sciences from Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA, and I am interested in pursuing a Master's degree in Molecular Life Science. I would like to start my application for Fall 2021. Are there any requirement that I will need to meet prior to acceptance? Do you have any recommendations for me as I prepare?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warmly,
Harriet
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Molecular Life Science

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Harriet,

You can find information on the admission requirements for the Molecular Life Science master's program at the following link: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... ences-.pdf. Please check this information at the beginning of the application process for winter semester 2021/22 as changes can also occur in short term. If you have any further subject specific questions, it is best to contact the department directly, since the selection process is also carried out there.
Please note that this progeam is offered in German and English and that you will have good knowledge of German, which you must also prove by German certificate.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten