Semester payments deadline and registration of courses.

Antworten
jesseigho

Bearbeitet Semester payments deadline and registration of courses.

Beitrag von jesseigho »

I have just seen mails about semester payments, preparatory courses in microeconomics, and others including welcome week updates. I want to ask how I can register my courses, make my semester payments and partake in the welcome week.
I am still in my home country, Nigeria, as the current pandemic has affected travels, and made travel restrictions all over the world in which I am affected. Digital learning has been brought upon us due to the health crisis in the world and although its a welcome development, I am experiencing difficulty with network providers in my home country.
Please, I need guidance on how to thoroughly enroll, make payments and register my courses as well as partake in all activities required for my masters program in Politics Economics and Philosophy on time so that I do not loose my place at the university.

Thanks.
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Semester payments deadline and registration of courses.

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear jesseigho,

1) semester payments

The information regarding the payment of the semester contribution for the winter semester 2020/21 is available to you in your STiNE account under Studying -> Documents.

2) PIASTA Welcome Week

Information regarding the PIASTA Welcome Week are available here: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/piasta/ve ... lcome.html. If you have further question regarding this event you find the contact information of the organizers on this website.

3) How I can register my courses
The registration for classes is done via your STiNE account in the registration period for first-semester students (see https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ungen.html). If you need further assistance in this regard you need to get in touch with the team responsible for your degree program: https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... nhalt.html.

4) To complete the enrollment process you have to transfer the semester contribution (see above).
In addition, you must also send us your proof of health insurance (see www.uni-hamburg.de/kven), which is a necessary document to complete the registration process.
Normally international students take care of this problem after their arrival in Germany. Since it is unclear when this will be possible for you, it is also possible to send us a declaration that you will not come to Germany for the winter semester 2020/21 and will study online from abroad. I assume that this will be possible in your degree program, but you will have to clarify this with the team responsible for your study program (see above).
The statement you have to submit replaces the proof of health insurance for the winter semester 2020/21 and enables us to complete your enrollment. Please send us this statement via the contact form of the Campus Center .

Best wishes
Thomas Walter
Antworten