MSc Economics documents

Antworten
gytkd0303

Bearbeitet MSc Economics documents

Beitrag von gytkd0303 »

Hello, coordinator of the department.

I'm Hyosang Kim from South Korea planning to apply for MSc Economics-ECON this month.

There are some problems regarding PDF format, which is

My university does not issue transcript in PDF but only in a printed version. To meet your inquiries about PDF, I need to take a picture and convert it into PDF with a computer program.

I wonder if it needs any certifying procedure for the appropriateness of that file.

Also, for the grading scale file, my transcript already include that information but it is at the very bottom of the page, do I need to make any correction at the document so that it is easier to catch?
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: MSc Economics documents

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear gytkd0303,

If you make sure that the converted document is legible, that will be fine.

If your transcript includes the information about the grading scale that will be fine as well. If you really want to be sure that it is not overlooked, you can comment the file you upload to draw attention to the location of the information of the scale.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling.
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
gytkd0303

Beitrag von gytkd0303 »

I want to add some questions following your response. Since I'm still enrolled in my bachelor degree.

1) How can I make my photographed transcripts of records legible? Or is there any way that I can certify my transcripts via online?

2) Do I have to go through VPD with uni-assist before applying Economics master in this month?

3) As I do not have graduation certificate yet and I'm double majoring in Public administration and Economics so there would be no sign for "Economics" degree at the moment in my transcripts. Do I fall into the category of candidates with "advanced training in Economics"? Or should I submit a proof of documents as a double majored student?

Sincerely,
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear gytkd0303,

1) I think we misunderstood each other here. What I meant by recommending that the document should be legible was just that you should make sure that the document can be read easily. A certification is not necessary.

2) No, you do not need a VPD to apply for the M.Sc. Economics.

3) I am sorry, but I ccanot answer this question. With this question, you have to contact the department offering the program directly, since the selection process for that program is administered by the department. Contact details are provided here: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... nomics.pdf (email address on the last page).

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten