Doubts in my application for master's degree

Antworten
realharshit

Bearbeitet Doubts in my application for master's degree

Beitrag von realharshit »

Hello.

I am applying for admission in 1st semester in M.Sc mathematics program at University of Hamburg for winter semester 2021-22. My bachelor's as a matter of fact was completed in summer semester 2020 in India. From then until now I am enrolled in M.sc. math program in India at a University which I intend to leave if I am selected in University of Hamburg this year. So while filling my application form I faced some doubts:

1) Should I include my 1 year in Master's in India in "studies to date" section? The master's program started in winter semester 2020-21.

2) Will the time of 1 year in which I was enrolled in the said Master's Program in India contribute to 2 waiting period semesters?

Thank you for your time. Looking forward for the answers.

Regards,
Harshit Agarwal.
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Doubts in my application for master's degree

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Harshit Agarwal,

1) "Should I include my 1 year in Master's in India in "studies to date" section? The master's program started in winter semester 2020-21."

Yes.

2) "Will the time of 1 year in which I was enrolled in the said Master's Program in India contribute to 2 waiting period semesters?"

Yes. Please read the notes in the application form regarding the regulation for the waiting period (see screenshot below).

The waiting period is the number of full semesters between completing your first degree and the start of your chosen master’s degree, for which you haven't been enrolled at a German higher education institution (e.g. universities). Semesters at foreign universities after completion of the first degree are therefore counted for the waiting period.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Dateianhänge
Screenshot 2021-06-21 105741.png
Screenshot 2021-06-21 105741.png (64.3 KiB) 141 mal betrachtet
Antworten