Admission

Antworten
AvishekH

Bearbeitet Admission

Beitrag von AvishekH »

I'm planning to pursue Masters in Health Economics & Health Care Management next year. Both me and my spouse.
We both have completed our graduation with First class. And currently working for HSBC bank India.

Would like to pursue the course in English.

Could you please send me all the details about the application process and the course fees
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Admission

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear AvishekH,

1) If you are interested in our master's programs, I would ask you to first read the general information for international prospective students on the following website: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... aster.html.

2) Unfortunately, the master's program "Health Economics and Health Care Management M.Sc." you mentioned is a bilingual degree program. Since this degree program is partially taught in German, all applicants without a German undergraduate degree must prove German language proficiency (level C1) upon enrollment before they can begin your studies (see www.uni-hamburg.de/german-language for further information).

Please have a look at the application information for this specific master's program, which include the relevant information regarding admission requirements, selection criteria and practical steps in the application process: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... gement.pdf (in German only!).

3) It is important to understand that at Universität Hamburg the various departments and faculties are responsible for the admission requirement, selection criteria as well as the application process for their master's programs.

Therefore, you have to read the application information for the specific master's program you want to apply for: www.uni-hamburg.de/list-master.

Please note that German language skills (www.uni-hamburg.de/german-language) are required for all master's programs marked "DT/EN" and "DT". Only programs marked "ENG" do not require German language skills, since they are taught in English.

In the application information for each program the admission requirements (e.g. proof of Englisch language proficiency), selection criteria and practical steps in the application process are explained in detail. If you have any further question, please contact the responsible department directly. Contact information for questions regarding an application can be found on the last page of the application information for each program.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten