Recognition of foreign educational certificates

Campus-Center - BK

Re: Recognition of foreign educational certificates

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Phyu Sin Kyi,

You will receive the recognition document before the application period for MIBAS ends, do not worry.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
phyusk001

Beitrag von phyusk001 »

Dear Sir/Madam,

(1) May I know the progress of my certificates recognition process? My tracking number is 1617297.

(2) Where shall I check my recognition results? Do I need to provide my email address?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Phyu Sin Kyi
phyusk001

Beitrag von phyusk001 »

Dear Sir/Madam,

(1) May I know the progress of my certificates recognition process? My tracking number is 1617297.
The deadline for application period for me is only 2 weeks away and I still have not received my
certificate recognition results yet.

(2) Where shall I check my recognition results? Do I need to provide my email address because Stine is
usually unstable (always showing errors) and I cannot easily open it to check my results.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Phyu Sin Kyi
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Phyu Sin Kyi,

1) "May I know the progress of my certificates recognition process? My tracking number is 1617297.
The deadline for application period for me is only 2 weeks away and I still have not received my
certificate recognition results yet."

We do not provide updates while the documents are being processed. You must wait until your documents have been processed and the recognition process has been completed.

We are aware of our application deadlines. The application for MIBAS is possible until March 31, 2022 (see https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... l#10809261).

As my colleague wrote before on February 21, 2022, you will receive the results of the recognition process before this application deadline (March 31, 2022).

2) "Where shall I check my recognition results? Do I need to provide my email address because Stine is
usually unstable (always showing errors) and I cannot easily open it to check my results."

Once the recognition process is completed, a document with the result will be issued to you in your STiNE account (Application -> Documents).

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
phyusk001

Beitrag von phyusk001 »

Dear Sir/Madam,

The deadline to apply for MIBAS program is on 31st March and I still haven't received my certificate of recognition yet. I was told that I will receive the recognition before the deadline but it is now only four days away. I have all documents ready to make application but I still could not do it because I have been waiting for the evaluation results.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Phyu Sin Kyi
phyusk001

Beitrag von phyusk001 »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have just submitted my application for Master's program (MIBAS) and there are some things that I want to clarify about.

(1) I had to choose (study choice) and there were two options (admission restricted and admission unrestricted). I was not sure about what it means and I just chose admission unrestricted. But after I chose it, it showed (Freemover, kein Abschluss) (no degree). And subject semester showed (1). I have acknowledged that MIBAS program has 4 semesters. Could you explain me about (Freemover, no degree and subject semester 1) ?

(2) After I had finished my application, it showed that I had to print the application and documents and submit by mail to the address provided. Does that mean if I could not send the hardcopies, the application is not completed?

Best regards,
Phyu Sin Kyi
Campus-Center - BK

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear phyusk001,

The MIBAS program is a restricted program because the number of applicants exceeds the number of study places available every year. Therefore the admission committee has to select the applications with help of selection criterias. In case you want to obtain a degree at Uni Hamburg your choice in the online application was wrong. Free mover students are guest students for one or two semesters and they obtain their degree at their home university.

"(1)" means first semester, not one semester.

The application procedure for the master's program MIBAS is an online procedure. This means that the applicants do not need to submit any documents in paper form or via email to Uni Hamburg.

In case you need further help, please contact us via https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... enter.html

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten