MIBAS Admission Requirement

Antworten
mao296123

Bearbeitet MIBAS Admission Requirement

Beitrag von mao296123 »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently earned my bachelor degree in International Business and is currently interested in your MIBAS program. While i find it easy to fulfill the 15 ECTS requirement related to at least 4 economic areas, the 12 ECTS in research method is quite an obstacle.

Particularly in my university, there are only about one or two subjects related to this field, while the final thesis for graduation is the heaviest one where students conduct several and comprehensive qualitative and quantitative researches, and it also worths the most ECTS. Unfortunately, i was informed in the info session on 02.02 (yesterday) about MIBAS that final thesis doesn't count. Could you please reassess this requirement (like count half of the total ECTS of the final thesis, or provide the thesis as proof), and if you are not eligible for this, i would be very grateful if you could ask the one that hold the responsibility.

I know it's hard to negotiate and readjust the requirement, but the info session also stated that ECTS is about the workload, and in terms of work hour, i believe that several students (including me) have spent much more than 12 ECTS in the field of research during our study, and it's quite a big waste for both side to let this requirement stand in the way.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: MIBAS Admission Requirement

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear mao296123,

I'm sorry, but we are not the right contact for your request. Please contact the MIBAS team, thank you: https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... mibas.html

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
mao296123

Re: MIBAS Admission Requirement

Beitrag von mao296123 »

I sincerly thank you for your information. I might then delete this topic soon.
Antworten