recognition of foreign education

Antworten
xiaoxi

Bearbeitet recognition of foreign education

Beitrag von xiaoxi »

Hello, I completed the application for recognition of foreign qualifications last month.But so far no results have been received. Since the application for the master's program will start in a few days, I would like to ask if there is a problem with my documents, which I hope can be remedied. And if it is convenient, I would like to ask when the results will be available. Thank you so much :)
Dateianhänge
Screenshot 2022-02-10 141157.png
Screenshot 2022-02-10 141157.png (150.1 KiB) 142 mal betrachtet
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: recognition of foreign education

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear xiaoxi,

your application for recognition is currently still being processed. I continue to ask for your patience. The result of the recognition will be made available to you in STiNE under "Documents" as soon as it is available.

You are right, February 15 is the start of the application period for our international master's programs. If you submit your application for recognition by February 14, which you have done, we guarantee that you will still receive a result within the application period (i.e. by March 31 at the latest), so that you will be able to apply on time. Please do not be concerned.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
xiaoxi

Re: recognition of foreign education

Beitrag von xiaoxi »

Your reply reassures me. I will keep waiting. Thank you very much for your reply!
Antworten