Recognition of educational certificates before graduation

Antworten
Iulia Grishchenko

Bearbeitet Recognition of educational certificates before graduation

Beitrag von Iulia Grishchenko »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm on the last semester in my university outside Germany, so I don't have a certificate now. But I need to recognize my educational certificate before applying for MIBAS as I understand right. But I can't recognize the certificate because I do not have it yet.
So my question is: Can I apply for MIBAS since 15th of February without recognition of educational certificates?

Thank you so much!
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Recognition of educational certificates before graduation

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Iulia Grishchenko,

no, an application without a positive decision on the application for recognition has no chance of success.

If you have not yet completed your bachelor's degree, you can apply for provisional recognition. To do so, upload an official transcript of records issued by your university, ideally with a transcript of grades showing how the grades you received are to be valued. The document does not need to be certified or stamped. Translated, however, it does, if it is not a transcript issued in English or German.

More information on the recognition process can be found here: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ldung.html

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Iulia Grishchenko

Re: Recognition of educational certificates before graduation

Beitrag von Iulia Grishchenko »

Thank you for your request so much!
Antworten