Application for International Business and Sustainability

Antworten
ezgiguner97

Bearbeitet Application for International Business and Sustainability

Beitrag von ezgiguner97 »

Hello,

I hope you are having a good day. I have four questions about the application procedure, and excited to hear from you.

I will apply for MIBAS, before that I submitted my documents for recognition Foreign Qualifications before the deadline. The application status is approved as it is seen on stine.

1) Can I apply for the program now? Because I recieved a document from you yesterday, and it is attached below. But I am not sure if it is VPD results.

2) Another issue is that submitting insurance data. Do I need to upload any docs to related field on stine? Because stated insurance types do not match what I already have, and it also does not seem a part of the application.

3)I did not recieve my IELTS results yet, will do in the 2nd week of March. On the application information PDF, it is stated that we can hand the language proof docs later. But i just wanted to be sure :)

4) Lastly, I have a question related the previous one. Do you apply first come first served on the applications? As I stated, I will get my IELTS results in the 2nd week of March; so I am concerned about that date beign late to apply. I know the application will be still open but curious about the advantages of an early apply.

Thank you in advance! Sorry that I have so many questions. :)
Dateianhänge
Benachrichtigung - direkte HZB.pdf
(54.81 KiB) 25-mal heruntergeladen
Benachrichtigung - direkte HZB.pdf
(54.81 KiB) 19-mal heruntergeladen
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Application for International Business and Sustainability

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear ezgiguner97,

1, Yes, you have to upload this document when applying for MIBAS from now on.

2, The insurance data is not required at time of application. There is no need to upload any documents. The health insurance agency will send the information about your insurance electronically.
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... erung.html

3, Applicants, who haven't received their test results when applying, can hand in one of the accepted English language certificates when enrolling at Uni Hamburg. You can also wait until you receive the certificate and then submit it together with your other application documents.

4, There are no advantages of an early application.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
ezgiguner97

Beitrag von ezgiguner97 »

Hello,

I enrolled for MIBAS program for the next semester. However, I am not sure if my insurance company sent information about my insurance to you. They told me they sent the notification electronically to you but I did not receieve any proof.

How can I confirm this? I want to be sure to finalize my enrollment.

Thank you for your understanding and waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear ezgiguner97,

If the insurance company told you they notified us of your insurance, that should be alright. And don't worry - the notification does noct have to reach us within the enrollment deadline, if we receive it later, you wil still be enrolled.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten