Recognition of foreign bachelor studies

Antworten
e.iglesias

Bearbeitet Recognition of foreign bachelor studies

Beitrag von e.iglesias »

Dear UH,

I hope you are doing well.

Due to an illness I could not upload my documents for the Recognition of foreign studies (for MIBAS) on time. Is there any possibility to have this recognition on time for the application of MIBAS through the UH or any other independent institution? My bachelor comes from within EU (Spain)

Thank you so much

Kind regards,
Emilio
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Recognition of foreign bachelor studies

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Emilio,

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to send us the application for recognition of foreign educational qualifications, as the deadline was February 14, 2022 (see https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... ml#8520422). Therefore, it is no longer possible to use our recognition process for the current application cycle (winter semester 2022/23) for MIBAS.

If you have any other form of official recognition of your university degree with converted grade (e.g. VPD from uni-assist), which you may have already received in another application procedure at another university in Germany or in an application process in previous years, this endorsement of recognition would also be accepted for the application for MIBAS.

Best wishes
Thomas Walter
Antworten