Recognition of degree from outside Germany

Antworten
omerfarrooq

Bearbeitet Recognition of degree from outside Germany

Beitrag von omerfarrooq »

I am an international student. I couldn't get my foreign degree recognised from Uni of Hamburg office the deadline for which was 14th Feb. Is there another way I can get that done through VPD or something else now in order to meet the deadline of 31 March for winter semester. I am applying for Masters in International Business and Sustainability (MIBAS) program
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Recognition of degree from outside Germany

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear omerfarrooq,

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to send us the application for recognition of foreign educational qualifications, as the deadline was February 14, 2022 (see https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... ml#8520422). For the current application cycle (winter semester 2022/23) for MIBAS, it is therefore no longer possible to use our recognition procedure.

If you already have any other form of official recognition of your university degree with converted grade (e.g. VPD from uni-assist), which you may have already received in another application process at another university in Germany or in an application process at Universität Hamburg in previous years, this endorsement of recognition would also be accepted for the application for MIBAS.

Applying for a VPD at www.uni-assist.de now would not be an option for you for two reasons. Universität Hamburg is no longer working with uni-assist, so there is no way to get a VPD for an application at Universität Hamburg. The other reason is the processing time at uni-assist, usually 4-8 weeks. Therefore, you would not receive a VPD from uni-assist in time to apply.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten