Information on undergraduate program or first degree program

Antworten
DESTINAEKEKEH@YAHOO.COM

Bearbeitet Information on undergraduate program or first degree program

Beitrag von DESTINAEKEKEH@YAHOO.COM »

Greetings,

Am a master applicant but has been encounetering issue trying to complete the section " Information on undergraduate program or first degree program" where i inputed 9.9 as instructed below,but still unable to save and move further. I tried opening the link too but seems it kept showing server error in application or runtime error. Am stuck with this issue and will please need a solution to the problem so i can move on with the applcation process. Thanks and looking forward to your soonest and kind reply.

" If you completed your first degree abroad, enter 9.9 here. Your final grade will generally be converted to the German grading system during the selection procedure. Check in the application information for your chosen degree program whether your degree must first be reviewed by uni-assist: www.uni-hamburg.de/liste-master
Please correct these entries.".
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Information on undergraduate program or first degree program

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear DESTINAEKEKEH@YAHOO.COM,

Please check your application for completeness. If everything is correct ("ok" in all sections) you should be able to send your application. If not there is missing an entry.

Here you can find an instruction for online-application: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/campuscenter ... master.pdf

I hope this will help.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten