About Economics Master Program Application

Antworten
HAN NINGYU

Bearbeitet About Economics Master Program Application

Beitrag von HAN NINGYU »

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Han Ningyu and I desire to attend Universität Hamburg in 2022. I am applying for the Master’s Program in Economics taught in English. While I am filling out my online application. I had a few questions. Could you please provide me more context regarding the following questions?

First, in the Details about previous studies section, do I need to add entry for my experience in Dalian Minzu University? Since the experience of my bachelor programs are a bit different. I am Chinese, and graduated from my high school in China. In September 2017, I started a bachelor program at Dalian Minzu University and majored in Japanese Language in China. In April 2019, I came to Okayama Shoka University in Japan as an exchange student for 1 year. In April 2020, I began to study Economics at Okayama Shoka University as my second degree. I graduated from Dalian Minzu University with a Bachelor of Art Degree in June 2021 and then I obtained my Bachelor’s qualification in Economics at Okayama Shoka University in March 2022 in Japan.

Secondly, in this case, in the Information on higher education entrance eligibility section, which one should I fill out? Since I got the higher education entrance eligibility in Sep. 2017 in China (majored in Japanese Language) and Nov. 2019 in Japan (majored in Economics).

Thirdly, where shout I provide a proof of the registration for the next possible test date? Since there is error with the website for late submission regarding the proof of English language skill. https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... nhalt.html

Thank you in advance for your attention, and I look forward to receiving your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Han Ningyu
Campus-Center - BK

Re: About Economics Master Program Application

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Han Ningyu,

1) In the section "previous studies", you have to enter all semesters you were enrolled at universities. In case you change the university please add a new entry. The information in this section will be used for statistical purposes only when studying abroad. In the section about your first degree you enter the information about the bachelor's degree Economics.

2) The higher education entrance eligibility certificate is not part of the selection criterias in this program.

3) The proof of registration for the English test has to be uploaded within the online-application till March 31. The link for late submission of the English test result will be available later on.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten