TOEFL my best score , documents within the enrollment

Antworten
2014kim

Bearbeitet TOEFL my best score , documents within the enrollment

Beitrag von 2014kim »

Dear University Hamburg Campus Center Team,

hi, I am a prospective student and I finished to apply for the MIBAS Program (22/23 winter semester).

I would like to know whether university Hamburg accepts TOEFL IBT 'My best score'

Also, according to your website, after the first announcement of the selection on May,
selected applicants must enroll within 7 days and I could find a document-lists that selected applicants must send it.

However at the same time, according to the checklist file, applicants can send the documents which is not coloured, after the enrollment ( just until begin of the semester) .

And there was no coloured documents in that list, so will it be acceptable if I send the proper English certification later after the enrollment via later submission (but before the semester starts) ?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Zuletzt geändert von 2014kim am Do 21. Apr 2022, 17:43, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: TOEFL my best score , documents within the enrollment

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear 2014kim,

1) Please read the application information for the "M.A. International Business and Sustainability" on the website of the department responsible for this master's program: https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... mibas.html. On this website you will find detailed explanations regarding the application process and the admission requirements.

Please also take a look at the detailed FAQ section (https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... s/faq.html) and the document with the official application information for MIBAS (https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... /mibas.pdf).

2) " I would like to know whether university Hamburg accepts TOEFL IBT 'My best score'."

For a complete list of all accepted documents to prove English language proficiency, please visit website of the department responsible for the Master's program M.A. International Business and Sustainability. We do not accept any proof of English language proficiency that is not explicitly mentioned in this list.

If you have further questions about the accepted documents to prove English language proficiency or any other application documents, please get in touch with the team responsible for MIBAS. Contact information for questions in regard to a MIBAS application can be found on the last page of the application information.

3) "... I could find a document-lists that selected applicants must send it."

The checklist for the enrollment process for the winter semester 2022/23 for the International Master’s Degree Programs like MIBAS hasn't been published yet. Therefore, only the checklist of the last year (i.e. winter semester 2021/22) is currently available on our website.

The checklist for the enrollment process for the winter semester 2022/23 will be available on the website linked above in the coming weeks. We do not anticipate any major changes to last year's checklist, but you will need to read the updated checklist for the winter semester 2022/23 before enrolling.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
2014kim

Beitrag von 2014kim »

Thank you for your reply!

So, according to the checklist 21/22, does it mean that selected applicants can submit the English certification later the enrollment? :)

Thank you again and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear 2014kim,

In the enrollment process for M.A. International Business and Sustainability for the winter semester 2022/23 it will not be possible to provide proof of English language proficiency after the end of the enrollment period of 7 days.

Therefore, you will have 7 days after the results of the application process M.A. International Business and Sustainability are published on May 18, 2022 to submit a valid proof of English language skills.

Best wishes
Thomas Walter
Antworten