Enrolment for international students

Antworten
rajsinghaniaa

Bearbeitet Enrolment for international students

Beitrag von rajsinghaniaa »

Hi Team,

Hope you're doing well.

Please find below a list of my queries regarding the enrolment procedure for an international student:

1) How does an international student accept the enrolment? Do we have to send a response to the email that we receive?

2) On the program page it is mentioned that accepted students will be asked to deliver hard-copies of our documents, however on the enrolment pdf, it is mentioned that the enrolment will be done digitally, please confirm.

3) How do I submit my English proficiency test result if I have attempted the CAE exam? I've tried sharing the result via the Cambridge website to Technische Universität Hamburg which was the only option available, will the university receive my result?

4) Are there any public healthcare providers that the university recommends? If I get the acceptance letter on the portal, do I need to get health insurance as an international students within the enrolment deadline?
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Enrolment for international students

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear rajsinghania,

What program do you want to apply for?

In case you would like to apply for a study program offered by the Hamburg University of Technology, please address your questions directly to the TUHH. internationaloffice@tuhh.de

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
rajsinghaniaa

Hi,

I have applied for the MIBAS program.
Campus-Center - BK

Hi rajsinghaniaa,

ok, I wanted to be sure ...

1) How does an international student accept the enrolment? Do we have to send a response to the email that we receive?

The admission letter will be found on May 18 in your applicant account in STiNE. You can find all necessary information about how to enroll at Uni Hamburg in the admission letter.
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ibung.html

2) On the program page it is mentioned that accepted students will be asked to deliver hard-copies of our documents, however on the enrolment pdf, it is mentioned that the enrolment will be done digitally, please confirm.

The enrollment procedure takes place digitally. Documents that are sent in paper form by regular mail will not be considered!

3) How do I submit my English proficiency test result if I have attempted the CAE exam? I've tried sharing the result via the Cambridge website to Technische Universität Hamburg which was the only option available, will the university receive my result?

Did you get a certificate of your test result? You can upload this document within the enrollment procedure.

4) Are there any public healthcare providers that the university recommends? If I get the acceptance letter on the portal, do I need to get health insurance as an international students within the enrolment deadline?

The report of your health insurance status from a health insurance provider can be done later on. It is not required within the enrollment procedure.

Information on this can be found at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... erung.html

In case you need help to find a suitable provider, please contact the Studierendenwerk Hamburg:
https://www.stwhh.de/en/counselling/cou ... fairs-besi

Best regards,
BK
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
rajsinghaniaa

Thank you so much for your response! It helps a lot.

I haven't received the certificate from Cambridge yet. I have the results document but not the certification. The exam centre has informed me that it could take a few weeks to get that, will my results document be enough for enrolment?
Campus-Center - BK

Dear rajsinghaniaa,

Please submit whatever document you have, even if it is just a screenshot of the test result. Your documents will be checked as part of the enrollment process.

Best regards,
BK
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Campus-Center - BK

I have just received the information that currently the certificate of sufficient English skills for MIBAS can be submitted by the end of the first master's semester at the latest. So you do not have to worry.

Best regards,
BK
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
rajsinghaniaa

Thank you so much for your assistance! It helped a lot :D
rajsinghaniaa

Apologies for the inconvenience, just a few more queries regarding the enrolment form:

Q.1. In the address column of the online enrolment form, is it okay if I keep my address as my origin country address for now? I have not finalised my accommodation in Hamburg yet.

Q.2. If there are any problems with my submission, will I be notified and given a chance to correct the error?

Q.3. When will I be notified of the result of the enrolment submission?
Campus-Center - BK

Dear rajsinghaniaa,

Q.1. In the address column of the online enrolment form, is it okay if I keep my address as my origin country address for now? I have not finalised my accommodation in Hamburg yet.

Yes, it is ok. Please inform us about your German address when available: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... nter.html

Q.2. If there are any problems with my submission, will I be notified and given a chance to correct the error? Everything is fine, do not worry.

Q.3. When will I be notified of the result of the enrolment submission?

In case you do not have access to your applicant account anymore, your account is changed into a student account. You will receive the access data to your student account within few weeks. https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... -imma.html.

Best regards,
BK
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten