master of Buddhist studies program and English proficiency proof

Antworten
indaka

Bearbeitet master of Buddhist studies program and English proficiency proof

Beitrag von indaka »

My name is Indaka and I have two questions:

first: how can I search for the specific program for the master of Buddhist studies program in the find courses offered section. It does not show the exact program for the master's degree for the international student but this Guest program for international students (Erasmus and Freemover) only. Are these two of the same degree?

second: does the Hamburg university accept the bachelor's degree completed wholly with the instruction of English medium from Thailand as a legitimate proof of the English proficiency to continue the master's degree there?
Campus-Center - BK

Re: master of Buddhist studies program and English proficiency proof

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear indaka,

The next application period for the master's program Buddhist Studies is between June 1 and July 15. You will find this program listed in the STiNE application portal within the application period only.
Students with guest stay (ERASMUS, free mover) do not obtain degree from Uni Hamburg. They study at Uni Hamburg for one or two semesters only.

All applicants have to submit proof of English language skills (equivalent to B2 level of the Common European 5 Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). A bachelor's degree entirely taught in English language is not listed as acceptable proof.
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... dies_e.pdf

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten