Enrollment for M.SC international program in Intelligent adaptive systems

Antworten
Alhassan

Bearbeitet Enrollment for M.SC international program in Intelligent adaptive systems

Beitrag von Alhassan »

Dear Campus-Center team,

I've received an acceptance letter "Zulassungsbescheid" for the international IAS program. I've four quick questions about the enrollment process

(1) Some of my documents are certified. is it necessary to provide only uncertified copies? or is it ok to submit certified copies?

(2) I've already submitted the IELTS certificate in my application to the IAS program. But in the online enrollment application, German language proficiency is required. Should I upload my English language proficiency instead in that form or should I leave it blank and provide my English language proficiency when I arrive in Hamburg?

(3) As an international student from Egypt, I'm required to have health insurance only when I arrive in Germany. Do I need to submit any information about the travel health insurance in STINE or in the online enrollment form? Or is this step not necessary for me until I arrive in Germany?

(4) Do you suggest the coverage period of the travel health insurance to be one month or three months?

Thanks in advance!
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Enrollment for M.SC international program in Intelligent adaptive systems

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Alhassan,

1, You can submit certified copies, too.

2, The proof of English language proficiency is not required if you have already submitted the proof with your application documents.

3,/4, International students who can take out valid insurance only once they are in Germany can notify us accordingly after they arrive. Travel health insurance does not provide sufficient coverage for studies in Germany. Therefore, do not take out travel health insurance for the duration of your stay.

In case you need further help on this please contact Studierendenwerk Hamburg: https://www.stwhh.de/en/counselling/cou ... fairs-besi

Checklist for enrollment: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/campuscenter ... tional.pdf

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Alhassan

Beitrag von Alhassan »

Thanks for the reply! :D
I've submitted everything and got the enrollment form "Immatrikulationsbogen" in my STINE documents stating that I successfully uploaded my Transcript of Records and Degree Certificate. So am I now officially enrolled? Or are there any more steps I should consider?
Campus-Center - BK

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Alhassan,

For now, everything is fine. You can apply for a German health insurance later on after arriving in Germany.

The procedures after enrollment can be found at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... -imma.html.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten