Details about selection values of last year (WiSe 2021-22) MSc Physics (International)

Antworten
divyansh.srivastava

Bearbeitet Details about selection values of last year (WiSe 2021-22) MSc Physics (International)

Beitrag von divyansh.srivastava »

I want to know about my chances in the succession procedure in WiSe 2022-23 MSc Physics (International). Unfortunately, I am not able to find last years’s selection values(Auswahlwert). If you could tell me last year’s selection value and the last Listenplatz/Ranking, it will be a great help to assess my chances.

Thanks and regards,
Divyansh
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Details about selection values of last year (WiSe 2021-22) MSc Physics (International)

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Divyansh,

Please contact the selection committee, unfortunately we do not have the data.
studienbuero@physik.uni-hamburg.de

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
divyansh.srivastava

Re: Details about selection values of last year (WiSe 2021-22) MSc Physics (International)

Beitrag von divyansh.srivastava »

Hey there,

As per your advice, I have emailed the selection committee regarding my query. However, it has been ten days and I have not received a reply. Could you please tell if the succession procedure is still ongoing for my mentioned course or if it has been completed? I will be grateful if you provide me with this information.

Thanks and regards,
Divyansh Srivastava
Campus-Center - BK

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Divyansh,

The admission procedure is closed. There will be no succession procedure, as all study places have already been taken, I am sorry.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten