Questions about Enrollment Certificate(Immatrikulationsbescheinigung)

Antworten
Ling5728

Bearbeitet Questions about Enrollment Certificate(Immatrikulationsbescheinigung)

Beitrag von Ling5728 »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm a new master student who has already complete the online enrollment for Master of Science Physics. Recently I've been working on German visa application and the Consulate General asked me to provide Enrollment Certificate(Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) before their deadline. I would like to ask when can I receive this document? From my understanding, this certificate will be shown in STiNE after the semester contribution is transferred. If so, will it be shown in the account immediately when the transfer is done? Or I have to wait for a few days? The waiting period is important to me as I have to inform the Consulate General about it to extend the deadline.

Thank you in advance.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Questions about Enrollment Certificate(Immatrikulationsbescheinigung)

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Ling5728,

The online semester certificate will be issued when all documents and the report from the public health insurance provider have been received, and at least the semester contribution has been transferred. This will be happen approximately in September. Please use the letter of confirmation of your application at Uni Hamburg for visa issues. This letter can be found in your acccount/documents.

Procedures following enrollment: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... -imma.html.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten