Application MIBAS

Antworten
Aalia

Bearbeitet Application MIBAS

Beitrag von Aalia »

Hello,
I am from Pakistan and currently I am in the process of creating application for MIBAS in Uni of Hamburg. However i m finding difficulty in completing the following sections as I am not sure what information is asked here:
1. College of the first inscription:
I cant find "universities abroad" option in the scroll down list.

2. Info about higher education entrance qualification
After completing my college i got admission in the bachelors program of Bahria Univeristy. I passed the entrance exam which was created and checked by the university itself. After completing my bachelors i did 1.5 year masters from the same university and since my overall grade was good so i did not have to undergo any entrance exam.
Its been 10 years since my graduation and i really cant remember the date of the entrance exam.
Also I am not sure what to include in type and circle of entrance exam.
Zentrale Studienberatung - Antje Schulzki

Re: Application MIBAS

Beitrag von Zentrale Studienberatung - Antje Schulzki »

Dear Aalia,

The section higher education institution of first enrollment asks for the first university you have ever been enrolled. If you studied different programs this may be different from the information on your first degree. If you only studied one bachelor’s program at only one university, the dates will be the same.
Please select "Hochschulen im Ausland" (which means universities abroad) in the drop down menu.

Same is for the section about your previous studies. This section includes all times you have ever been enrolled at a university in Germany or another country. The entries have to be made from point of Germany - did you study in Germany or outside of Germany (abroad)? So, please select "abroad" as type of entry.

In the section "information on your first degree" you have to enter the details about the program which enable you to apply for the master's program.

The higher education entrance eligibility is the certificate in your country that enabled you to apply for your first university degree. This is called differently in every country, but usually is the last certificate you needed to go to university. A most common word is high school diploma.
As you're from abroad and therefore don't have a grade in German grading system, just fill in 9,9 as your grade for higher education entrance eligibility. It's important to type 9,9, because 9.9 will not be accepted from the system. The type will be "Abroad - higher education entrance qualification from abroad". The federal state will be "Nicht in Deutschland" (not in Germany). The field District will not be required, then.

With kind regards
Antje Schulzki
Zentrale Studienberatung und Psychologische Beratung
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Aalia

Re: Application MIBAS

Beitrag von Aalia »

Thank you!
This is really helpful!
Antworten