Eligibility criteria

Antworten
Sana@21

Bearbeitet Eligibility criteria

Beitrag von Sana@21 »

Dear Sir,

I am Sana Habib from India. I did Bachelor of Pharmacy and Master of Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice (equivalent to Pharm D) from India. I am interested to join Master in Health Economics and management as my second master degree in order make my skills competent for future career. I am interested to make my career towards health economics. I have done my first master thesis in epidemiological research topic as "Assessment of quality of Life in patient with PCOS".

I have studied statistics, medical science and research methodology during my bachelor and applied it in my first master thesis which was based on epidemiological study. Not only this, my master thesis abstract is selected for poster presentation at ISPOR- The Professional Society for Health Economics and outcome research, 2019 to be held May 18-22, 2019 in New Orleans, USA.

Please let me whether I am eligible to apply in Master in health economics and management and what level of German is required for this course.
Thanking you. Waiting for your positive response.

With Regards,
Sana Habib
Zentrale Studienberatung - Antje Schulzki

Re: Eligibility criteria

Beitrag von Zentrale Studienberatung - Antje Schulzki »

Dear Sana Habib,

master's program Health Economics & Health Care Management is more focussed on economics and business administration. You have to have knowledge in mathematics (at least 5 ECTS), statistics (at least 10 ECTS), business administration/ accounting (at least 10 ECTS) and microeconomics (at least 5 ECTS). For detailed information see https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... gement.pdf (only available in German).

If you fulfil these requirements with your previous studies, you might apply.

As you already mentioned, master's program Health Economics & Health Care Management is taught in German and English. A prerequisite for the study of a degree program taught in German at Universität Hamburg is that you are proficient in German at level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Detailed information about the level of German language proficiency required and about the certificates accepted by Universität Hamburg is provided here: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... nisse.html
Universität Hamburg does not offer any preparatory German courses.

Kind regards
Antje Schulzki
Zentrale Studienberatung und Psychologische Beratung
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten