Enrollment documents as an international student

Antworten
mohamed.almorsi.alshaer@gmail.com

Bearbeitet Enrollment documents as an international student

Beitrag von mohamed.almorsi.alshaer@gmail.com »

Dear sir/madam,

I am Mohamed Elshaer, Application Number: BW-1308867. I got accepted in the IAS master program and I am preparing my enrollment documents.

I have previously sent my original current transcript and language certificate at the time of application, I still don't have my final transcript and my degree certificate as I am still in my last semester which ends in a month and I will have the final transcript and the degree certificate in August. I will be able to submit these documents upon my arrival in Hamburg, is this a problem? I will also send normal copies (not certified) of them again with my enrollment application and as i mentioned hand in the final transcript and the bachelor's degree certificate upon my arrival in October.

Regarding the health insurance, I will also make it upon my arrival and will not now provide anything regarding insurance in general, neither health insurance nor travel insurance, is this okay?

To summarize my previous questions:
I will now submit the enrollment application along with normal copies of my 9 out of 10 semesters transcript and language certificate (Originals will be forwarded to you from the IAS team) and submit any other document (health insurance, final transcript, degree certificate) upon my arrival in Hamburg in October, is this okay?

Thank you for your time and effort.

Best regards,
Mohamed
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Enrollment documents as an international student

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Mohamed,

This is ok. For now, the most important thing is that your filled our enrollment application reaches us in time.

But note that you will have to hand in all other documents as specified by this checklist as soon as possible after your arrival in fall in order to receive your semester documents in time.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
mohamed.almorsi.alshaer@gmail.com

Re: Enrollment documents as an international student

Beitrag von mohamed.almorsi.alshaer@gmail.com »

Thank you for your reply. Of course, I will submit the rest of the documents once I arrive in October.
Antworten