VI Promotion Graduate School - WiSe 20/21-Upload

Antworten
galchenm

Bearbeitet VI Promotion Graduate School - WiSe 20/21-Upload

Beitrag von galchenm »

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to apply to Physic -Grad School. And I am confused with the 6th step where it is necessary to upload some documents. Could you help me to clarify what I really need?
As I got:
Upload - Promotion - Betreuungszusage* - Laden Sie hier bitte Ihre aktuelle Betreuungszusage der betreuenden Professorin oder des betreuenden Professors der Universität Hamburg hoch. - it is a proof that I received from MIN faculty, am I right?

Upload - Promotion - Zeugnis* - is it Master diploma (for non-EU students) or it is also Bacleros and certificate from secondary school?

Upload - Promotion - KV - I have no idea, what I should upload here.

Thank you in advance!
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: VI Promotion Graduate School - WiSe 20/21-Upload

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear galchenm,

you can find detailed information regarding the enrollment for doctoral studies on our website: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ml#2907521.

1) Upload - Promotion - Betreuungszusage* - Laden Sie hier bitte Ihre aktuelle Betreuungszusage der betreuenden Professorin oder des betreuenden Professors der Universität Hamburg hoch. - it is a proof that I received from MIN faculty, am I right?

Yes that is correct. You have to upload the admission confirmation you received by the Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences.

2) Upload - Promotion - Zeugnis* - is it Master diploma (for non-EU students) or it is also Bacleros and certificate from secondary school?

Here you have to upload a copy of your master's degree certificate ("Master diploma").

3) Upload - Promotion - KV - I have no idea, what I should upload here.

"KV" refers to the proof of health insurance. You can find further information about the proof of health insurance on our website: www.uni-hamburg.de/kven.

Best wishes
Thomas Walter
Antworten