zulassung or Immtrikulation

Antworten
Den.amn

Bearbeitet zulassung or Immtrikulation

Beitrag von Den.amn »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am requested to provide the German Embassy with proof of acceptance from the University of Hamburg as a doctoral student (Sport Science). I already applied to the online application portal and paid the enrollment Fee on 19.04.2021.
My application number is BW-Nr: 1529617 and my matriculation No. is 7483396. I would sincerely like to ask if I could have a letter of acceptance (zulassung or immatrikultion) from the admission office to present on the interview day.
I contaced the contact person from the admission office this morning (26.04.2021) regarding the status of my application, according to which I was told to contact the university through this platform to speed up my admmission procedure.
I look forward to your reply.

[deleted - T.W.]

Best Regards,
Deniz AminiRakan
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: zulassung or Immtrikulation

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Deniz AminiRakan,

1) I would strongly discourage you from sharing personal information (like your phone number) in this forum. This is an open forum and anyone can google your information. I have deleted the personal information in your original post.

2) Since you have contacted us in the last days via the contact form of the Campus-Center my colleagues are already working on your case. Please respond to the answer you have received or will receive by my colleagues if you have any further questions.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten