Semester fee payment

Antworten
mojt.mahmoudi

Bearbeitet Semester fee payment

Beitrag von mojt.mahmoudi »

Dear madam or sir,

I am a PhD student of faculty Humanity.
I submitted my thesis in September 2021 and I am waiting just for my thesis defence. I asked the faculty if I have to register and pay for the new semester. They told me I don't have to register and pay for the new semester because I submitted my thesis.
But now I received a letter from University that asking me for the semester fee payment. Also in my Stine, I received a letter of De-registration certificate (Exmatrikulationsbescheinigung).
I would be grateful if you could tell me if everything is right and if I have to pay the registration fee.

Best regards,
Zuletzt geändert von mojt.mahmoudi am Di 2. Nov 2021, 14:22, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Semester fee payment

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Mojtaba M.Khorandi,

Please have a look into the doctoral regulations for your degree program because this is specified here. As a rule, doctoral candidates have to be enrolled at Uni Hamburg at time of the thesis defense.

I case you have to be enrolled, you can now re-register late by transferring the semester contribution plus a fee of 30 € for late re-registration to winter semester 21/22.
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ldung.html

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten