Doctoral Enrollment Procedure

Antworten
fluxe.tanong

Bearbeitet Doctoral Enrollment Procedure

Beitrag von fluxe.tanong »

Dear whom it may concern,

I have received a letter of admission to a doctoral program today and have already applied for the enrollment online. My application number is BW-1619635. I only have a few but quite important to ask to be clarified.

1. Do I also have to submit any physical documents afterwards with the printed completed application or it is already electronically done and I just need to wait for the further progress ? or What is the next step that I should prepare myself and be aware of ?

2. How long should it take until I am given an enrollment certificate ? I am in an urgent stage at the moment because my student Visa from my masters time is going to expire on 30th of March and the staff at my Bürgeramt suggested me that I should wait until the enrollment process is done and until the enrollment certificate is issued to me so that I could submit it to them in order to officially extend my student Visa in time. Do you think it is going to be completed by the time ?

Please be noted that I have no intention to rush any process that is meant to be taken but only wish to know how I myself should manage everything within a good time.

Best wishes,
Thanong Aupitak
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Doctoral Enrollment Procedure

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Thanong Aupitak,

There is no need to submit any documents in paper form. The enrollment at Uni Hamburg takes place electronically, only.

In order to receive the semester certificate for the visa office in time, you should transfer the semester contribution promptly after receiving the provisional semester documents, which contain your access data to your student account and your student number. Only then the semester certificate will be available in your student account.

The procedures after enrollment are decribed at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... -imma.html.

I assume that the enrollment will be completed in time.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
fluxe.tanong

Dear BK,

Thank you so much for your response.

Do I correctly understand that it means that, as of now, the current status of mine is to only need to wait until the provisional semester document, which contains my student ID, public transport card, and the new Stein login details, is sent to me by post. After that, I need to log-in into the new Stein account in order to access the information for the semester contribution and pay the fee. Then, the enrollment certificate is going to be available there to be downloaded ? Are you also able to expect how long should it take until I get the provisional semester document ?

The current status of my application is shown as "submitted" so is it already meant to be, is it right ?

I truly appreciate your efforts in considering my questions.

Best wishes,
Thanong Aupitak
fluxe.tanong

Campus-Center - BK hat geschrieben: Mi 23. Feb 2022, 12:14 Dear Thanong Aupitak,

There is no need to submit any documents in paper form. The enrollment at Uni Hamburg takes place electronically, only.

In order to receive the semester certificate for the visa office in time, you should transfer the semester contribution promptly after receiving the provisional semester documents, which contain your access data to your student account and your student number. Only then the semester certificate will be available in your student account.

The procedures after enrollment are decribed at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... -imma.html.

I assume that the enrollment will be completed in time.

Best regards,
BK
Dear BK,

Thank you so much for your response.

Do I correctly understand that it means that, as of now, the current status of mine is to only need to wait until the provisional semester document, which contains my student ID, public transport card, and the new Stein login details, is sent to me by post. After that, I need to log-in into the new Stein account in order to access the information for the semester contribution and pay the fee. Then, the enrollment certificate is going to be available there to be downloaded ? Are you also able to expect how long should it take until I get the provisional semester document ?

The current status of my application is shown as "submitted" so is it already meant to be, is it right ?

I truly appreciate your efforts in considering my questions.

Best wishes,
Thanong Aupitak
Antworten