Enrollment after admission

Antworten
DoraVitay

Bearbeitet Enrollment after admission

Beitrag von DoraVitay »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I already received an admission letter (degree program 'Chemie - Promotion') and now I am trying to navigate through the process of enrollment. I filled in, printed and signed the application document in the stine system, have the health insurance and the admission letter ready to submit. My problem is that I cannot find an email address where I could send all the documents, only a postal address. Can you provide me with an email contact where I can send the documents? Or are these documents supposed to be sent via post?

Best regards
Zentrale Studienberatung - Antje Schulzki

Re: Enrollment after admission

Beitrag von Zentrale Studienberatung - Antje Schulzki »

Dear DoraVitay,

please send your enrollment documents in paper to the address mentioned at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... otion.html
Please note you'll also need a certified copy of your university master degree. That's missing in your list.

Kind regards,
Antje Schulzki
Zentrale Studienberatung und Psychologische Beratung
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
DoraVitay

Beitrag von DoraVitay »

Hi,

I sent the required documents 3 weeks ago via post, but have not heard back from the campus center since. Is it possible that you did not receive the letter? In that case, I can send a new one today with priority so it arrives as soon as possible.

I would also like to know if the admissions office is open on 14th or 15th January, since I will be able to go to Hamburg on those days to provide the original documents.

I tried to contact you on phone and via email, but have not received any response for a week.

Best regards,
Dóra Vitay
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Ms Vitay,

We received the email you sent on Monday and forwarded it to the team processing PhD enrollments. You will receive an answer regarding your letter from them.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten